Lou Maresca & Lisa Mead's Central Florida Surf School
Lou Maresca & Lisa Mead's
CENTRAL FLORIDA SURF SCHOOL
www.surfschoolcamp.com
 
Office: 321-733-6422

Frequently Asked Questions

WHERE ARE CLASSES HELD?

98% OF CLASSES ARE HELD AT FT. PIERCE INLET STATE RECREATION AREA.  THE BOTTOM AT THIS LOCATION IS FLAT SAND AND THE WAVES ARE GENTLE AND CONSISTENT. THE OTHER 2% OF CLASSES ARE FOR ADVANCED SURFERS ARE HELD AT PLACES LIKE SEBASTIAN INLET & MONSTER HOLE ETC. DEPENDING ON THE INDIVIDUAL AND THEIR SKILL.

HOW DO I GET TO THE LESSONS?

FROM I 95, TAKE FT. PIERCE EXIT 129/ROUTE 70 EAST TO U.S. 1. Go NORTH (Left) approx. 5 miles TO A1A NORTH (Not A1A South). Turn right (East) continuing OVER 2 BRIDGES. Then MAKE 1ST RIGHT INTO FT. PIERCE INLET STATE RECREATION AREA.

WHAT IS THE COST?

HOUR AND HALF FOR $70 INCLUDING ALL EQUIPMENT (BOARD, WET SUIT) WE'LL TALK TO YOU FOR ABOUT HALF HOUR THEN INSTRUCT YOU IN POSITIONING AND POPPING UP ON THE BEACH FIRST.  THEN IT'S IN THE WATER WHERE YOU'LL PADDLE OUT TO THE SAND BAR WITH AN INSTRUCTOR COACHING NEXT TO YOU... WE'LL SEND YOU OFF ON A SMALL WAVE AND YOU SURF TO THE BEACH AND PADDLE BACK!

WHAT ABOUT GROUP OR CAMP SESSIONS?


THESE ARE HELD each day ALL YEAR LONG... AT FT. PIERCE INLET...Click here for rates. YOU'LL IMPROVE YOUR SURFING AND LEARN ABOUT CONTESTS AS WELL...

WHAT SHOULD I DO TO GET READY?

THE BEST WAYS TO PREPARE PHYSICALLY ARE SWIMMING, PUSH UPS, CRUNCHES AND OTHER STRENGTH TRAINING WORK.

WHEN IS THE BEST TIME OF THE YEAR TO COME?

RIGHT NOW!!! OUR WAVES ARE CONSISTENT AND USUALLY NOT TOO BIG...PERFECT FOR
LEARNING....A GOOD SWELL CAN COME UP AT ANY TIME OF THE YEAR SO BE READY TO HEAR...SURF'S UP!!
 

THANKS AGAIN,

Lou Maresca  & Lisa Mead

 

Home  | FAQ'S   |   Rates  |  Register  |  What Students Say  | Email